Hai-Hai Semua!
I'm being tagged by Cik Fathiah to do a tag on 25 Random Facts about myself. I'm so touched, particularly because this person I didn't know but it seems like I have known her forever. Hehe, hiperbola much. But really, according to this tag, if you're being tag, that means that the person tagging you want to know you better. Does that doesn't make you go awwww? OKEY GO MAKE AN 'O' MOUTH NOW. ^_^
Thank you so much Miss Fa, and I would like to list down the 25 facts in English (as if I haven't started already) because I know (from your facts LOL) that you love the language so much. So enjoy hunn :)
1) I weight 35-36kg. For real.
2) Seeing my weight there, I've never bothered to check my height. I think the last time I did that was when I'm in Form 3, applying for a boarding school. I remembered the doctor calling me 'midget' sob sob. So yes, I never bother but I'm fairly the smallest among my group of friends.
3) My friends called me PIXIE because of a cartoonish figure that I used to draw when I'm in school. Whenever I drew it, I would marked it down by stating, L.A.I.P.I.X.I.E. Also, they call me that because of my size, because Pixie means little fairy. Okay, I think that's just enough for the body-story T_T
4) I am a strong believer of practical love. That means no "I can't live a day without you" nonsense. I've learned that being all devoted, teary when he's away or seeing anyone else, or simply fight over small things are pretty useless seing that nothing last forever. I believe that being in a relationship means we need to commit, to trust, to work hard and at the same time, to let the other person live as well. I believe that in love, we need to choose to be wise. For example, I hate fighting about the same ol' "where did you go last night?with whom?why didn't you answer my calls????". Instead, I love to do something else more constructive like, "what are your 5-year term plan for us?would you share with me, seeing as I'm going to rock your world at some point ewaaaah" Opps, sorry Fa, I accidently ewah :)
4) I believe in girl/women power. I'm sorry to say, but I don't find much sympathy for women who let themselves being mentally and physically abused everyday no matter by their husbands or boyfriends just because of love, saving the relationship, etc etc. I don't belive in getting hurt unnecessarily. And I believe that our system has improved much on women's welfare. Help doesn't come to you if you don't help yourself first. Tell someone or pick up the phone and dial Talian Nur, please. Keypoint: Tell.
5) I eat only when I'm hungry, but when I eat, I don't stop even if I'm full. Quite confusing really, but I don't always finish what I eat. That is why it is better for me to eat with people or not eating in expensive places because then, I wouldn't be able to finish everything.
6) When I'm studying, I always need to have chocolates.
7) My favorite all time instant noodles are the Maggi Assam Laksa and Ruski Tomyam. I used to sneak out eating the latter with a friend of mine when we were in school, hiding inside the luggage room.
8) I hate reality shows, but not the celebrity ones. That means, I hate watching Amazing Race or Biggest Loser but I love The Simple Life.
9) I don't fear cockroaches. When I was little, my bathroom was full of them.
10) I like wearing either floral prints or basics with lots of accessories. I think I am a soon-to-be shawl freak too, Miss Fa :)
11) When I'm angry or sad, I like to write it down in poems. When sad, people would normally tend to think of something happy to replenish the thoughts but I would hold on to it just for the sake of getting the feel to write a poem. The ideas would come flowing like you wouldn't believe then.
12) Being in Law School was Abah's idea. I originally wanted to be in Med School if my SPM Biology wasn't a "B". But Abah talked me out of it and now, I am savouring each and every moment being a part of the legal fraternity.
13) I keep a lot of things to myself. Like, if I'm sad or don't know what to do, most often I won't go to my friends and would only tell them if the problem has been solved. I either keep it to myself or if bad turns to worse, I would run away. Ipoh has been my chosen sanctuary.
14) I don't watch Titanic for the second time. The first time was more than enough for me to handle, thank you.
15) I don't like chessy romantic movies. I don't like Serenedipity (sorry if it's spelled wrongly) because I think it's ridiculous to sit and wait in front of the lift and cry your eyes out just because the man hasn't showed up in the right floor where you're sitting. I don't get Notebook either, and would only watch them just to spend quality time with my friends. Erk. I'm deeply sorry if that came out harsh, but I personally really don't like movies like that. I like to watch based on real story type of movie, which is why Titanic was an exception. I like action packed movies or magic epic movies.
16) I like reading books that moves me, spiritually. Not Little Black Dress type of book, again.
17) I like MAKEUPS. So freaking much. And I don't care whether they are dirt cheap or ridiculously expensive, I love them all if they work well. Honestly, at the moment, there is nothing else that intrigues me than beautiful shades of colors. I even look at a cat's fur and think of eyeshadows (RANDOM???) At some point, I'll promise to show all my collection.
18) I think I love all beauty related things. I started early in Standard Five, firstly with Dove and a lot of other different brands after that. I stucked with Fair&Lovely for quite a while. Seriously I'm telling you, I am that addicted that every other weekends when I was in school, I would go out and buy "Temulawak" from a Jamu Medicine Booth.
19) Everytime I go to McD, I would order the Apple Pie.
20) I love English songs that have beautiful lyrics no mater how old in time they are. I like all the poetry. My all time favourite is "I Can Keep Your Secret". I also like artists that write, sing and dance to their own music. Keypoint: Michael Jackson, Alicia Keys, Ne-yo. I don't care how famous a singer is if that popularity only comes from hideous public image and perspective, like, if he/she has been in jail or taking drugs. Eurgh.
21) I like all colours except orange. Because orange is annoying. Annoying orange.
22) I am a road freak and a paranoid driver. I hate when people text/call when they're driving but am just too afraid to tell.
23) I think everyone knows I love my sisters. I rave about them all the time, especially Ariessa.
24) I organise my things like crazy, I even need to colour code all my clothes. I can't leave the bed unmade and the desk looking like it's about to fall off with books everywhere. I need my things tuck away neatly in places I know because once they're missing, I would turn the room upside down just to look for it. Seriously, I've been all over the place just because I've lost my stapler.
25) I think of myself as a tad selfish sometimes because of all the practical thinking. I don't bother with problems which does not concern me even if they do concern my friends. I would never ever let a thing has a mind of its own. I think it's just how I take things inside. I like to put everything in priority. For example, between thinking about an unsettled problem of my own or a friend's, I would much rather not knowing or not thinking too much and go to bed early so that I can go to class fresh the next day.
So that's that. My 25 random facts. The rule says that I need only tag 25 person, but I tag everyone who wants to do this/came across this and wanting to do it as well. Be my guest. I love you all, bai semua!
Thank you so much Miss Fa, and I would like to list down the 25 facts in English (as if I haven't started already) because I know (from your facts LOL) that you love the language so much. So enjoy hunn :)
1) I weight 35-36kg. For real.
2) Seeing my weight there, I've never bothered to check my height. I think the last time I did that was when I'm in Form 3, applying for a boarding school. I remembered the doctor calling me 'midget' sob sob. So yes, I never bother but I'm fairly the smallest among my group of friends.
3) My friends called me PIXIE because of a cartoonish figure that I used to draw when I'm in school. Whenever I drew it, I would marked it down by stating, L.A.I.P.I.X.I.E. Also, they call me that because of my size, because Pixie means little fairy. Okay, I think that's just enough for the body-story T_T
4) I am a strong believer of practical love. That means no "I can't live a day without you" nonsense. I've learned that being all devoted, teary when he's away or seeing anyone else, or simply fight over small things are pretty useless seing that nothing last forever. I believe that being in a relationship means we need to commit, to trust, to work hard and at the same time, to let the other person live as well. I believe that in love, we need to choose to be wise. For example, I hate fighting about the same ol' "where did you go last night?with whom?why didn't you answer my calls????". Instead, I love to do something else more constructive like, "what are your 5-year term plan for us?would you share with me, seeing as I'm going to rock your world at some point ewaaaah" Opps, sorry Fa, I accidently ewah :)
4) I believe in girl/women power. I'm sorry to say, but I don't find much sympathy for women who let themselves being mentally and physically abused everyday no matter by their husbands or boyfriends just because of love, saving the relationship, etc etc. I don't belive in getting hurt unnecessarily. And I believe that our system has improved much on women's welfare. Help doesn't come to you if you don't help yourself first. Tell someone or pick up the phone and dial Talian Nur, please. Keypoint: Tell.
5) I eat only when I'm hungry, but when I eat, I don't stop even if I'm full. Quite confusing really, but I don't always finish what I eat. That is why it is better for me to eat with people or not eating in expensive places because then, I wouldn't be able to finish everything.
6) When I'm studying, I always need to have chocolates.
7) My favorite all time instant noodles are the Maggi Assam Laksa and Ruski Tomyam. I used to sneak out eating the latter with a friend of mine when we were in school, hiding inside the luggage room.
8) I hate reality shows, but not the celebrity ones. That means, I hate watching Amazing Race or Biggest Loser but I love The Simple Life.
9) I don't fear cockroaches. When I was little, my bathroom was full of them.
10) I like wearing either floral prints or basics with lots of accessories. I think I am a soon-to-be shawl freak too, Miss Fa :)
11) When I'm angry or sad, I like to write it down in poems. When sad, people would normally tend to think of something happy to replenish the thoughts but I would hold on to it just for the sake of getting the feel to write a poem. The ideas would come flowing like you wouldn't believe then.
12) Being in Law School was Abah's idea. I originally wanted to be in Med School if my SPM Biology wasn't a "B". But Abah talked me out of it and now, I am savouring each and every moment being a part of the legal fraternity.
13) I keep a lot of things to myself. Like, if I'm sad or don't know what to do, most often I won't go to my friends and would only tell them if the problem has been solved. I either keep it to myself or if bad turns to worse, I would run away. Ipoh has been my chosen sanctuary.
14) I don't watch Titanic for the second time. The first time was more than enough for me to handle, thank you.
15) I don't like chessy romantic movies. I don't like Serenedipity (sorry if it's spelled wrongly) because I think it's ridiculous to sit and wait in front of the lift and cry your eyes out just because the man hasn't showed up in the right floor where you're sitting. I don't get Notebook either, and would only watch them just to spend quality time with my friends. Erk. I'm deeply sorry if that came out harsh, but I personally really don't like movies like that. I like to watch based on real story type of movie, which is why Titanic was an exception. I like action packed movies or magic epic movies.
16) I like reading books that moves me, spiritually. Not Little Black Dress type of book, again.
17) I like MAKEUPS. So freaking much. And I don't care whether they are dirt cheap or ridiculously expensive, I love them all if they work well. Honestly, at the moment, there is nothing else that intrigues me than beautiful shades of colors. I even look at a cat's fur and think of eyeshadows (RANDOM???) At some point, I'll promise to show all my collection.
18) I think I love all beauty related things. I started early in Standard Five, firstly with Dove and a lot of other different brands after that. I stucked with Fair&Lovely for quite a while. Seriously I'm telling you, I am that addicted that every other weekends when I was in school, I would go out and buy "Temulawak" from a Jamu Medicine Booth.
19) Everytime I go to McD, I would order the Apple Pie.
20) I love English songs that have beautiful lyrics no mater how old in time they are. I like all the poetry. My all time favourite is "I Can Keep Your Secret". I also like artists that write, sing and dance to their own music. Keypoint: Michael Jackson, Alicia Keys, Ne-yo. I don't care how famous a singer is if that popularity only comes from hideous public image and perspective, like, if he/she has been in jail or taking drugs. Eurgh.
21) I like all colours except orange. Because orange is annoying. Annoying orange.
22) I am a road freak and a paranoid driver. I hate when people text/call when they're driving but am just too afraid to tell.
23) I think everyone knows I love my sisters. I rave about them all the time, especially Ariessa.
24) I organise my things like crazy, I even need to colour code all my clothes. I can't leave the bed unmade and the desk looking like it's about to fall off with books everywhere. I need my things tuck away neatly in places I know because once they're missing, I would turn the room upside down just to look for it. Seriously, I've been all over the place just because I've lost my stapler.
25) I think of myself as a tad selfish sometimes because of all the practical thinking. I don't bother with problems which does not concern me even if they do concern my friends. I would never ever let a thing has a mind of its own. I think it's just how I take things inside. I like to put everything in priority. For example, between thinking about an unsettled problem of my own or a friend's, I would much rather not knowing or not thinking too much and go to bed early so that I can go to class fresh the next day.
So that's that. My 25 random facts. The rule says that I need only tag 25 person, but I tag everyone who wants to do this/came across this and wanting to do it as well. Be my guest. I love you all, bai semua!
4 comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH! to be honest, we have lots in common. especially 4 and 4 (u letak twice number 4! ),11, and 25. 25 is sooo me. haha :)
owhh yeke? heheee glad to hear that as well
"I don't fear cockroaches. When I was little, my bathroom was full of them."
(-__-")
hehe sayang, kenapa? tak percaya? hehee i'm not afraid of insects dear.
Post a Comment