Tuesday, November 15, 2011

comfort clothing; the box that was never opened

I don't know what I'm doing at this late hour- this is bizarre of me staying up to write a post. I am usually always forcing myself to sleep at this hour. But I guess the sudden urge to just write and share my latest addiction woos really beats that yawning and sleepyhead sometimes.

But because it IS very late in the night and I shouldn't be up this late, better make this quick and precise!

As if. Okay, the subject of this post that has got me nocturnal ;


Remember the post that I made about wearing baggy clothes? I think this one justifies it more. This just screams baggy, obviously it is. And again, just like the maxi skirt that I have shown previously, I got this in a peach color that I know in real life (isn't it is?) I wouldn't be dead wearing this.

I got this a long time ago, maybe about a month or two at local boutiques in Penang. Now, you all must know this part of me that if I go back to my hometown, I would always without fail, hit the local boutiques first. Why? Because not only are there a bajillion of them littered almost in every corner of Penang, but the cheap prices and the sudden discounts that you get from friendly chinese salesperson (if you often go there enough for them to recognized you) has always got me booted. I just love Penang for that.

But because it was bought at a local boutique, I can't really tell you the brand of it. However worry not as I know (and you know too) that boxey baggy shirts like this are everywhere. Blogshops in my opinion always covers the best of them.

Anyways, at first I was quite sceptical to wear this because a) I am short and b) I am dead skinny, so baggy clothes as I have mentioned earlier would look extra baggy on me. That's partially the reason why I didn't wear this until recently. I've asked opinions from a friend who knows a thing or too about fashion that I love and she convinced me that IF I WANT TO WEAR IT THEN I SHOULD WEAR IT.

So I eased up. I wore it. I levvit.


Shirt: local boutique in Penang
Brown braided belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Skinny jeans: Forever 21

It has two breast pockets which don't work but comes in this cute polka dot theme which I think compliments the fun color of this outfit. It's definitely flowy at the armpits which I think is my biggest problem with these kind of shirts, but on the picture it looks quite okay that I think it's just normal that way. I tried wearing a belt and not wearing a belt with this and strangely, both look quite good on. I'm definitely no longer hesitating in buying baggy clothes after this.

Seeeeee I'm so missed out in all these fashion things that I don't know if the box will cater for me after this!


Bai Semua!

p/s: am going to have my first trial tomorrow. praying hard for a good start!

No comments: