Friday, December 24, 2010

Color Basical Makeup Review

In my last entry, I purposely left these items out so that I can write about them personally in another separate entry.


Without flash

With flash

With Magic Pop Art okay this is soooo unnecessary

I got these makeup items from Color Basical, which surprisingly, is a Malaysian Brand. All hail to Barangan Buatan Malaysia! I found the mousse foundation in my local supermarket while the eyeshadow quads I got from a separate store (I can't remember the name, but you can easily find these in any thrift stores near you) Look into the Chinese shops and look closely to their beauty aisle. I'm sure Color Basical is there.


See the label? They make me proud =]

This is my first mousse foundation. I have missed out on the Maybeline one when it came out years ago and I was going to try the Rimmel one if this hadn't come in the way. I'm a bit over the doubt area as I don't think mousse would work well for my dry skin. I have two mousse blushers which I love but sometimes they really emphasis the flackiness of my skin. But I have my own skincare regime to be blamed (or to be exact, my untrustworthy attitude towards it). However, that doesn't stop me from wanting to try this product. I haven't tried it on yet because I have a goddawful lot of foundations to finish up but I have sampled the product beforehand and it covers decently well for a foundation. Definitely give it a try.

As for the eyeshadows, I have used one too many times already. I am normally not a full on eyeshadow type of person. I would have them just to collect them, but lately I have been using these quads and they are nicely pigmented.

The upper row are colors I have for the quad in the middle and the lower row are colors for the quad on the right (see above picture). I personally like the last quad (lower row) as it has neutral colors. And again, if the picture doesn't do the justice, the pigmentation of the colors is like you wouldn't believe. Beats Elianto, in my opinion. Not nearly as good as Silky Girl or even In2it though but they are all okay.

Foundation retails at RM25.90. Eyeshadow Quads retail RM8.90 each.

Bai all!

1 comment:

ara said...

sile ajar ak pkai makeup ye nnt cik lai,ahahahaha