Friday, February 19, 2010

sorry i don't have anything better to do

1. Things you cannot leave the house without:
my handbag; stuffed with my wallet, handphone, earphone, lotion or hand sanitizer, lipstick/lipgoss, face powder.



2. Favourite flower:
hahaa at this point, i probably can hear hadzwan says, "kamu suke bunga ke?,". hehehe but i do like really big tulips, or sunflowers. really really big flowers, so that they will die significantly than the sympathetic little ones.



3. Favourite clothing store:
any stores that have really cute dresses in it.forget stores, i wouldn't mind Danau Kota as well.


4. Favourite perfume:
I'm not a perfume person, but right now i really like Harajuku G and Curious by Britney Spears.


5. Heels or Flats:
i would say heels, i dunno. flats don't work out so well for me, not compared to flipflops though. but it's not asked here heheheee.

6. Do you make good grades:
Fairly, but i work hard for them especially in classes i really like.it's not so bad now since i hated maths and science passionately (haha!)

7. Favourite colours:
neutrals and pastels. i don't like bright colours, least of all orange.


8. Do you drink energy drinks:
No, I can't bear them.


9. Do you drink juice:
Yes! I love juice. so long as i can stand the sourness of them.


10. Do you like swimming:
my ability extends only to the enjoyment of waterparks only. i don't do swimming for a cause. and since hadzwan can swim, i needn't have to worry so much, need i?


11. Do you eat fries with a fork:
No. so i'm guessing i'm gonna have to study for my lawyer's ettique paper come graduation.


12. Do you want to get married later on in life:
that depens on how my life turns out to be. if everything's cool, i want to settle down as quickly as possible.


13. Do you get mad easily:
fair enough, but i think i get annoyed pretty easily.


14. Are you into ghost hunting:
What a random question! No, I'm not. Hahaha, imagine I said YES! "Ghost hunting has been in the family for years, I have 5 ghost friends..." etc., etc... OK I am rambling, it's a good thing this quiz is ending soon.


15. Any phobias -
dark, haha. as if you've got to ask.


16. Do you bite your nails:
when i was back in school, yes.


17. Do you drink coffee -
i drink but not on a regular basis. i don't depend on caffeine to get fueled up.

No comments: