Sunday, May 17, 2009

...f0R yOu...


...f0R yOu...




There are things in life you couldn’t find,
And some things you couldn’t left behind,
There are things wouldn’t be enough to suffice,
And other things as well worth to sacrifice…

I see in you, darling, my love,
Millions of joy and happiness,
That I would take with me in this world,
And be with you, through every pain and sadness…

There is a castle I once dreamed to build,
Emerald and flames and gold sparks,
With tumbling fountain and a wonder mill,
Where you can see the stars even when its dark…

I see in you, darling, my love,
A castle that had me ignite,
That I would take with me in this world,
And be with you, through every joy and excite…

I’m sorry,
If I have caused you misery throughout the time
If I have hurt you and be so blind
If I cry and I nag and if I whine
If I doubted you when all along I know you are mine
If my words are harsh and my actions tough
If I hold you tightly you couldn’t get off
If I ignore you when you needed me for whatever cost
If I let myself away and you were lost

I love you,
Even when our days always rain
Even when the game is hard to play
Even when I know both of us are struggling
Know that these three words and eight letters
Would always be yours and for anything matters
I wouldn’t have them re-spoke to other persons

Maybe someday,
When we grew old together,
We would look back and say,
Everything happens for the better…

I pray to the Lord,
That we can walk this path hand in hand,
For whatever’s there and whatever can,
I have you by my side to keep me complete,
And I would like to stay that way,
Towards the end…



this is for you.keep it well :)

No comments: